Shape the future of KRIKO!
We are looking for you, if you:
- have completed training as a technician, master craftsman in electrical engineering or have a degree in electrical and automation engineering
- ideally have professional experience in industrial automation technology
- are willing to travel and learn
- are a team player, independent and flexible
- have knowledge of English
We offer you - in addition to what everyone else offers:
- Projects, in which you can help shape the digital future.
- Great colleagues, who support and motivate.
- Bosses, who challenge, encourage, and develop.
- Fun at joint activities outside of work, e.g. at the biathlon at the Notschrei, at the B2Run, at the Waldhaus Bike Marathon or at the driving safety training at the Hockenheimring
Jobs and careers - apply now at KRIKO
Simply fill out the form and send us a PDF document with all the important information.
We are looking forward to it!
Application form Jobs and Career